NBA All-Star Weekend is heading close, and the NBA has finally announced the list of the participants for the 3-point contest, Slam-Dunk Contest and Skills Challenge.
The games will feature Dirk Nowitzki in the 3-point contest, and a lot of young players like Jayson Tatum, Kyle Kuzma and Luka Doncic, who will hit the floor in the Skills Challenge.
To increase the hype, the Curry brothers will face each other in the 3-point contest. Stephen Curry won the title in 2015, but that didn’t stop his brother from challenging him as Seth Curry leads the NBA in 3-point shooting percentage with 48.5%. Check out his tweet below:
Let me take you through the list of participants in the respective contests.
Slam-Dunk Contest Participants:
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Knicks)
- John Collins (Hawks)
- Hamidou Diallo (Thunder)
- Miles Bridges(Hornets)
Skills Challenge Participants:
- Kyle Kuzma (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets)
- De’Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings)
- Mike Conley (Memphis Grizzlies)
- Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic)
- Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks)
3-Point Contest Participants:
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns)
- Seth Curry (Portland Trail Blazers)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers)
- Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks)
- Buddy Hield (Sacramento Kings)
- Danny Green (Toronto Raptors)
- Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Joe Harris (Brooklyn Nets)
- Kemba Walker (Charlotte Hornets)
The team LeBron James and the team Giannis Antetokounmpo will face each other on the 17th of February. Both the players were the leading vote-getters in their respective conferences. The All-Star games have not been competitive for years, and we can expect the same this year with players having fun on the court.
However, the 3-point shooting contest will be more competitive this year as a lot of good shooters will hit the floor. Devin Booker, on the other hand, will look to defend his title.